Monday, November 11, 2013

How ordinary women can be transformed into cover girls with a touch of clever make-up (and a little help from the airbrush)

A Russian make-up artist is on a mission to prove women don't need to resort to surgery to transform plain looks into those of a beauty queen. 
Vadim Andreev says he can give any woman a cover girl transformation by simply using cosmetics.
The 29-year-old beauty guru from Saint Petersburg enhances feat
ures and covers blemishes in  a bid to make his subjects more beautiful and proves his amazing skill with striking before-and-after photographs.
He says women should use under eye concealer, blush on the cheek, and highlighter on cheekbone
Vadim has been working as a make-up artist since he was 16 years old and quickly established his reputation to become a stylist to the stars.
'It was my hobby. I really loved to transform people ever since I was I child,' he tells MailOnline.
'When I grew up I decided to go into professional make-up and hair styling.'

No comments:

Post a Comment